Valley folks certainly know how to ring in the season, and this weekend sees the start of celebrations in Almonte. Folks of all ages will enjoy the wonder, community, music, smiles and fireworks of Light Up The Night… but that’s not all! Here’s your weekend planner for Almonte, Dec 5-7th.
– Light Up The Night! Saunter down the middle of closed-to-traffic Mill St., stopping in the shops to warm up and do some Xmas shopping, as many will stay open late.
– 9am-1pm enjoy a free yoga class at Rising Sun Yoga. Food Bank donations welcome.
– 11:30am-3pm sample some cheese at Pêches et Poivre.
– Quilting Quarters & Textile Traditions are both part of a Christmas Tea Shop Hop.
– Kehla Jewellery Design is having another No-Tax Saturday.
– 1-3pm the MVTM is hosting a Christmas High Tea. $15. Guests are encouraged to wear their favourite hat or fascinator (not mandatory!).
– 5pm is the stunning Almonte Night Parade through the streets of downtown Almonte, followed by hotdogs, hot chocolate & public skating at the arena.
More details on Almonte events, shops & restaurants at ifounditinalmonte.com!